Roofer - Roofing Services
The leading roof company in Massachusetts
Roofs do a lot more than just serving the most basic practical purpose of protecting a building and its occupants from the outside weather. For instance, a roof’s shape plays a major role in defining the overall look and style of a house. Roofs can also provide additional living space, as well as make your home or business more resilient, energy efficient, and weather-proof.
The roof architecture and styles help you understand and identify the best roof shape for your home, shed, garage, or a place of business. We will also explore recommended roofing materials for the common roof types.
– Asphalt Shingles are the most common roofing materials in America
– Metal Roofing comes in vertical panels or shingles resembling slate, tile and shake
– Stone-coated steel Interlocking panels mimic slate, clay or shingles
– Slate Roofing lasts more than 100 years.
– Rubber Slate looks natural and can be cut with a knife to fit intricate roofs like those found on Victorian homes.
– Clay and Concrete Roof tiles can withstand damage from tornadoes, hurricanes or winds up to 125 miles per hour and even earthquakes
– Green Roofs are covered with plants and can improve air quality
– Built-up roofing This heavy roofing consists of layers of asphalt, tar or adhesive topped with an aggregate and is only for flat roofs.